2024 Competition Details
Students – this is an opportunity to pitch your ideas and get live feedback!
The 2024 UpitchNJ -Rutgers competition application will be available soon!
Rutgers will hold a preliminary round on-campus Pitch event in February. Teams will present an elevator pitch to a group of judges.
- The number of teams participating will determine if it will be necessary for finalists to compete in one or two rounds of pitches.
How do I participate in the competition?
- Teams consist of up to 5 team members who have a startup idea/company
- All participating team members must be undergraduate students from Rutgers New Brunswick
- Teams must complete the application before the deadline – tentative date: midnight on February 6.
- Participating team members must be available to attend the Rutgers UPitchNJ Preliminary Competition – tentative date: February 23 and must be available to attend the virtual statewide competition in late April.
- All participants are invited to attend the UpitchNJ event in April – whether or not your team is selected, we encourage you to vote Rutgers!
- Follow @ru_upitchnj for more information
For more information about the statewide competition visit https://upitchnj.org/
Congratulations to MoneyUp –
winners of the 2023 Rutgers and
Statewide Upitch Competitions!
2023-2024 Events coming soon!